Please join us Thursday, September 27, 5:30-7:30pm at Mancini's, 531 West 7th Street in St. Paul. …
A Brief Introduction…
- I believe in a city where everyone is valued and heard.
- I believe a budget is a moral document.
- I believe in representative, transparent and open government and that public service is just that, service to the public.
- I believe I need to be visible and engaged in our ward and work to change systems that are not functioning and that perpetuate cycles of poverty and inequality.
- I believe parks and recreation centers are building blocks for healthy and vital communities.
- I believe I am a critical thinker with a big-picture view but I pay attention to details.
- I believe knowledge is power.
- Executive Director of the local non-profit, Friends of the Parks and Trails of St. Paul and Ramsey County.
- Served as a Saint Paul STRONG steering committee member.
- Served on the Union Park District Council on the Executive Committee and the Environment and Parks Committee.
- Founded Women Who Get Stuff Done, a group of amazing women who talk to each other about what they are working on and how they can support one another.
See what Shirley's been up to on her campaign trail.
Given the acknowledged errors last night in the reported election results for multiple cities in …
Here we are at Election Day. Go vote! Take a friend to the polls and tell them why Jane Prince …