Here we are at Election Day. Go vote! Take a friend to the polls and tell them why Jane Prince supports Shirley Erstad. See Jane’s testimonial here.
After you’ve done that, take a moment to reflect on the success of our amazing team. We’ve built a miraculous campaign against great odds and you should know that we:
- Secured endorsements from many current and past elected officials and community leaders.
- Ran 20 Facebook ads with 90,000 impressions in Ward 4 so far.
- Sent two mailers that each went to 15,000 voters in Ward 4.
- Mailed two personal letters to 8,000 voters in Ward 4.
- Staffed our campaign with over 100 volunteers.
- Distributed more than 600 yard signs.
- Benefitted from dozens of letters-to-the editor in local newspapers, many from people we didn’t even know.
- Had a flier in a local newspaper that went to 11,000 households.
- Door knocked every street in the Ward, with enough time to make a second pass in some areas, and in some cases, even a third.
- Dropped literature and made phone calls.
- Raised more than 97% of our financial support from St. Paul. Not the metro area, St. Paul.
- Had great conversations with thousands of neighbors.
- Appeared at many, many events and answered multitudes of questions, including on the radio on three different occasions.
Join us to celebrate at Urban Growler, 6:30pm as we say, “Thank you!” to each and every one of you. This was a grassroots campaign to the very core. Go You!